So today I finish up my Zumba class take my phone off airplane mode and the wordpress app goes nuts. Usually I’ll schedule a post to publish right as my class starts so that I have something to look forward to afterwards. Little did I know today while I was shaking what my mama gave me in class I had received my very first Blog award from none other then Prinze Charming himself. He rode in on his white horse slaying dragons with words of seduction and promises of guaranteed release. All the other princesses swooned at his feet as he used his Art of Seduction to woo them into a world of the unknown with just A thousand words.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
I am very appreciative of this award and that someone actually liked and appreciated my work. Thank you so much and I look forward to your next post.
7 Things About Me
- I’m a socialholic. I have 3 Facebook pages, a twitter, wordpress, and 5 email addresses. (Is their counseling for that?)
- I’m in love with being in love (Hopeless romantic)
- I like to workout (Sex counts)
- I’m an Apple groupie (Ipad, Iphone, Ipod, Macbook Pro) Can’t live without them.
- I’ve recently chopped my hair off Rihanna style because I was tired of my braids.
- I love watching Romantic comedies
- I LOVE music and sometimes I dance naked in the shower which by the way has become a hazard.
Now I’m supposed to Nominate 15 bloggers for this award. Which is hard to do because I have so many favorites! So many of you have welcomed me into this community with open arms and have encouraged me to keep going. Lets see…. Okay I got it now here we go. There is no real order and please remember I’m new to all this blogging stuff.
- Evoking the deep – Scott pulled me in by my Locks of Deja Vu and has had me every since. Such a sweetheart.
- Erotica Exotica – Read through Marks blog and you’ll feel as if you’ve lived his life. With tastefully snapped erotic shots mostly taken by the man himself. Oh and the Magical way Mark speaks of his partner will make you sigh.
- 85 degrees – Uzo lays his heart out for all to see.
- Immature Fruit – His honesty and Confessions will hold your attention long after you hit the X.
- Will of Heart – Join a journey from the word of the heart.
- LScott Poetry – Lauren’s work is amazing AND she didn’t judge me when I gave her access to my personal Facebook page of chaos =-)
- Butterflyx3’s – Lines and lines of beautiful poetry seem to float out every day.
- Aussy Dog – Is a bad bad boy, with some pretty freaking amazing writing skills and some pretty Wicked Thoughts. You should be 18+ before you enter.
- Relationship Voice – Lady J is always one step ahead.
- Edward Hotspur – The man oozes romance, and his love for Mrs. Hotspur is the cutest thing I’ve seen in a while. He could easily write a romantic comedy.
- The Green Eyed Geisha – The real lyrical genius.
- Everything under the sun – It truly is.
- Boomie Bol – A poetic Angel
- Diatribes on dating – Single happy and living life.
- The Wistful Sinner – I am convinced may very well be a long lost relative of AussyDog. I think I may be following him for all the wrong reasons now. Must be 18+.
Thank you so much for reading my blog. I’ll try to keep things interesting =-)